New designed Continuous Ink System with "Auto Reset Chips" are easy to refill. They work with Epson Workforce WF3540 WF3520 WF7510 WF7520 WF7010 wide format inkjet printers. Auto reset chips are used, so you do not need to reset the chips manually.
T127 Black ink cartridge,
T127 Cyan ink cartridge,
T127 Magenta ink cartridge,
T127 yellow ink cartridge.
What is the difference between standard dye-based ink and pigmented ink?
The whole system consists of a set of empty cartridges with tubes attached, auto reset chips, 4 reservoir bottles(100ml), 2 tubing brackets, 4 vacuum pumps assembly for filling and installation instructions. The inks are optional, Select the inks you wish to use.
The Epson WorkForce 7010 Printer prints at a fast 15 ppm in
black and 8.4 ppm in color. The printer's 4-color MicroPiezo technology
combined with automatic duplex printing provides high-quality printing
at a low cost per page. The printer's wide 13" carriage makes it easy to
print wide format documents right at home without the expense of a
professional printer. The printer features 2 large 250-sheet input trays
so you can double your input capacity for longer print runs or keep 2
different papers ready for printing at all times. Unlike many printers
in its class, the WorkForce 7010 comes with full ink cartridges, not the
starter cartridges often found in the box.
The printer's connectivity options include built-in Ethernet
connectivity in addition to a standard USB connection. Save costs and
desk space by sharing one printer with your entire home network or
- Don’t compromise, see your layout at 100% — print single- or two-sided design layouts, spreadsheets and drawings up to 13" x 19"
- Easily copy or scan output up to 11" x 17" — no stitching software required
- Save 40% on color printing — high quality professional prints at a lower cost than color laser prints8
- Change cartridges less often — print about two reams of paper at a time with available Extra High-capacity ink cartridges4
- EPSON Connect — print directly from your smartphone, iPhone, tablet or other mobile device, plus print remotely from any device that can email. Also compatible with Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print5
- Dependable — engineered for reliable paper feeding
- Individual ink cartridges — replace only the color you need
- Product protection you can count on — one-year limited warranty; plus phone support, without charge, for the life of the product6
- Packaging Specifications (W x D x H) — Dimensions: Printing 22" x 27.2" x 15", Storage 22" x 16.5" x 11.3" and Weight 34.4 lb.