Continuous Ink System with "Auto Reset Chips" are easy to refill. They work with Epson Stylus NX530 All-in-One Printer inkjet printers. Auto reset chips are used, so you do not need to reset the chips manually.
T127120 Black ink cartridge, T127220 Cyan ink cartridge, T127320 Magenta ink cartridge, T127420 yellow ink cartridge.
What is the difference between standard dye-based ink and pigmented ink?
The CIS system is pre-filled with 400ml Hi Definition dye ink, it produces professional document quality with crisp, smudge-resistant text, same as your original cartridges.
Epson stylus nx530 printer information:
World's Fastest All-in-One1, the Epson Stylus NX530 offers
powerful performance for all your everyday projects. It supports the
latest wireless standard, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ n1 so you can
easily share one all-in-one with the entire family. And, with Epson
Connect, you can print from your iPhone® or other mobile device1.
The NX530 boasts unprecedented print speeds, so you get what you need,
when you need it, saving time in your busy schedule. The 150-sheet paper
tray means you'll be changing paper less often. And, with automatic
two-sided printing, you can save on your paper supply. Extra
High-capacity ink cartridges are also available, so you can save about
35 percent in ink costs1.
3-in-1 with WiFi® & Photo:
Print / Copy / Scan
4-color DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink
ISO Print Speed:
Black: 15 ISO ppm1
; Color: 7.2 ISO ppm1
Product Guides & Additional Information:
- Epson Stylus NX530 All-in-One Printer
- Printing Technology: 4-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand MicroPiezo® inkjet technology
- Nozzle Configuration: 42 x 3 — Cyan, Magenta and Yellow
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 3 picoliters
- Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- ISO Print Speed:
- Black: 6.4 ISO ppm1
- Color: 3.3 ISO ppm1
- Copy Quality:
- Color, Black-and-White
- Draft, Normal
- Copy Quantity: 1 – 99 (PC-free)
- Maximum Copy Size: 8.5" x 11" (PC-free)
- Copy Features:
- Fit to page
- Automatic reduction and enlargement (25 – 400%)
- Adjustable copy density
- PC-Free Paper Support:
- Plain (Letter)
- Photo (Letter, 4" x 6")
- Paper Sizes: 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x 14", A4, Half letter, A6, User definable, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 3.5" x 5", 8" x 10", 16:9 wide
- Maximum Paper Size: 8.5" x 44"
- Borderless Sizes: 8.5" x 11", A4, 8" x 10", 5" x 7", 4" x 6", 16:9 wide
- Paper Types:
- Plain paper
- Epson Bright White Paper
- Presentation Paper Matte
- Premium Presentation Paper Matte
- Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided
- Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte
- Brochure & Flyer Paper Matte Double-sided
- Photo Paper Glossy
- Premium Photo Paper Glossy
- Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss
- Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy
- Iron-on Cool Peel Transfer Paper
- Photo Quality Self-Adhesive Sheets
- Envelope Types: No. 10
- Input Paper Tray Capacity: 150 sheets plain paper
- True system ready for "Plug & Play".
- This system does not require chips re-setter nor remove them from printer to get the chips reset.
- No sponge, No drilled hole
- Save up to 95% printing cost
- Easy to install.
- If you run out of ink, you will only need to buy the refill ink for this system. simply pour the ink refill into the tanks.
- No more Ink Cartridges purchase, No more Cartridges replacement. Refillable ink tanks allow countless refill.
- Use on any type of paper.
- High page yield.